Collection of the Personal information from the people who visit our website
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience. ACKMEE shall obtain consent from the data subject in free manner prior to collecting, storing and processing of personal data. We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form.
We collect your email address in order to
Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to admissions. Send you additional information related to your admission to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the registration process done.
How do we use your information?
An individual’s personal data shall not be provided or otherwise disclosed to third parties other than ACKMEE affiliates, investigators, or law enforcement personnel when consent has been obtained from the individual in question or when disclosure is legally mandated.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to serve you better.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To improve our services to serve our customers better.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- We do not use vulnerable scanning, we use regular Malware Scanning.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly. However, you will still be able to place orders User Login, Booking of any Services over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Confidentiality and Security Correction & Deletion
ACKMEE takes prudent steps to safeguard the confidentiality and security of all personal data including taking procedural and organizational steps to protect personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction. These steps include entering into written agreements with all its vendors, subcontractors who process personal data.
In addition, ACKMEE strives to protect personally identifiable information that it maintains or disseminate so it is not obtained by unauthorized individuals or used in unauthorized ways, including through the use of appropriate administrative, physical, and technical safeguards.
Certain pages of this website are restricted to authorized users only. Access to and use of these pages is given to the authorized individuals or parties only. ACKMEE may terminate User’s access, or suspend any User’s access to all or any part of this website, without notice, for any conduct that ACKMEE in its sole discretion, believes is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of another User.
You undertake that you shall not submit, upload or post to our website any content which (1) libels, defames, invades privacy of any person, or is obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening; (2) infringes any intellectual property including anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or proprietary and, other right of any person or entity; (3) falsifies or deletes author attributions, legal notices or other proprietary designations; (4) violates any law; (5) advocates illegal activity; and (6) contains viruses, corrupted files, or other materials that may cause damage to our or another’s computer.